Sunday, August 28, 2011

harriet tubman, hoops, tea parties, baking, macys

 lily as harriet tubman (school report)



 lily and her bff kaitlin
 with oreo, the bunny

 a formal tea party at margaret's (neighbor)
 Rachael loves to babysit. This is Calumn, her first love.
 Baking mini gallettes, yum!
 Gwen on her first day of kinder (had to sneak a picture)
 Gwen and lily looking at bentley's baby pics. (he was so small he fit in a coffee mug)
 Some husbands go crazy at sporting good stores...or home depot. My darling man LOVES Macys! they were having a sale and he brought home this $5 waffle cone maker (fhe!) Giant glasses (does anyone have extra cupboard space??) and the softest towels ever....i can never have too many white towels.

 Sunday afternoon, board games on the deck.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like your family is having a lot of fun. They are all so darling, and special. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Every time I see that you posted I jump up a do a sweet dance routine-ok, technically that's a lie because I don't physically jump up & do it but I completely imagine myself doing it. That's how I feel about you posting.

    The girls are sooo big & adorable.I'm really looking forward to hugging you all.

    ReplyDelete