Monday, May 9, 2011

hope your mother's day was as good as mine

i hope you woke up to a farm fresh omelette and fresh strawberries and mango
I hope your husband took the kids to church early with him so you could get ready a la carte
I hope you were surprised with a pot full of flowers, lavender shortbread, and a red pepper plant that didn't survive
I hope your fridge is plastered with crayon drawings with hearts and love all over them
I hope you didn't have to cook a thing all day and ate fish tacos for dinner and fresh fruit galette for dessert!
I hope you got to read 22 bedtime stories while someone else did the dishes
I hope you got to read Ben's mothers day blog and laugh till you cried
(mom, don't blow a fuse...you should be honored that YOU are his muse!)
I hope you think being a mom is ohhhhh so fine,
hope your mother's day was as good as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment